The FAX275 features easy to read 16-digit LCD display and on-screen programming, the Anti-Curl System (ACS), an automatic paper cutter, a 10-page auto document feeder and it is Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready. It also features convenient copying of up to 10 originals at one time, a 98' paper roll capacity, an answering machine interface and 25 station auto dialing, along with polling and delayed transmission as well as next fax reservation. Includes a starter roll of our ThermalPlus Paper.
- Automatic paper cutter and unique anti-curl system
- Caller ID and Distinctive Ring Detection ready
- 25-station auto dialing
- 10-page automatic document feed capacity
- Receive fax and voice calls on a single phone line
- Fax Modem Speed
- 9,600 bps Fax Modem
- Gray Scale
- Mono: 64
- Carton Contents
- (1) Starter Roll of Therma PLUS Recording Paper (yields approx. 25 pages‡)Document SupportTelephone Line CordTelephone HandsetHandset Curled CordOwner's Manual
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 16 characters / 1 line
- Operating Environment: Temperature
- 41 to 95 degrees F
- Power Source
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 11.8" x 9.4" x 5.4"
- Unit Weight (lbs.)
- 6.4 lbs.
- UPC Code
- Caller ID Ready‡
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- One-Touch Dial (# of locations)
- Speed Dial (# of locations)
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary