The HL-6050DN is an expandable workgroup monochrome laser printer. Its built-in Ethernet network interface‡ allows users to connect and use it on their network. This printer features a large standard paper input capacity along with a built-in Ethernet interface‡ and automatic two-sided printing capability.
- Prints up to 25ppm
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 600-sheet paper input capacity, expandable up to 1,100 sheets with optional paper tray‡
- Network connectivity. Connect this printer and use this printer’s software tools to perform essential printer management tasks over your network.
- Large, expandable input capacity. Features an up to 500-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray‡. Add an optional 500-sheet paper tray‡ for additional input capacity.
- Effortless two-sided printing. Create professional looking two-sided documents, brochures, and manuals from your desktop with the duplex printing capability.
- Improve your output quality. Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print quality ensures all of your documents will consistently have crisp text and graphics quality
- Protect your confidential documents. Use the secure print capability to ensure that only the person that should see a document actually does.
- PCL6 and BR-Script3 (PostScript3) emulations
- Built-in Ethernet network interface
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device‡.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & e-mail) from your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® Phone 7 (JPEG only) mobile device
- Standard Interface(s)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- - TCP/IP (IPP, ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, WINS/NetBIOS, APIPA (Auto IP), HTTP, DNS, LPR/LPD, POP3/SMTP, TFTP, SMB, FTP, SSDP, RawPort/Port9100, TELNET, SNMP, User defined port numbers) - Apple's Simple Networking Configuration for OS X 10.2.4 or greater - IPX/SPX - Netware, Bindery/NDS - Appletalk (Ethertalk) supporting ASCII and Bindary mode printing - DLC/LLC - NetBEUI
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 52.4 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 45.8 lbs.
- Black Print Speed (max. ppm)
- 25ppm Black
- CPU (Processor) Speed
- 200 MHz
- Duplex Printing Capability
- PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX
- First Time to Print
- Less than 11 sec.
- LCD Display
- Yes (3-Color)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- 60,000 pages
- Optional Memory (MB)
- 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB (100-pin DIMM)‡ - 1 slot available
- Print Resolution (max dpi)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology
- B/W Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility†
- Windows®, Mac OS® & Linux
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 1,500 to 5,000 pages
- Standard Memory
- 32MB Memory
- Toner Save Mode
- Manual Feed/Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡
- 100-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- Max. Paper Capacity with all Options
- 1,100-Sheet Paper Capacity
- Media Type
- Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels, Transparencies
- Optional Paper Trays (capacity)
- LT-6000‡ (500 sheets)
- Output Paper Capacity (sheets)
- 250 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity with all Options
- 250 sheets
- Paper Handling Size - Multi-Purpose Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (2.75-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray
- Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray (min/max)
- 16-43 lbs.
- Sheet Weight - Paper Tray (min/max)
- 16-28 lbs.
- Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡
- 500-Sheet Input Capacity
Power & Operating Requirements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)
- Operating Env: Humidity
- 20-80% (w/out condensation)
- Operating Env: Temperature
- 50-90.5 degrees F
- Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing
- Power Source
- AC 120V 50/60 Hz
- Security Functions
- Secure print
- Carton Contents‡
- (1) TN670 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (7,500 Pages‡)(1) DR600 Drum Unit (30,000 Pages‡)CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer DriversAC Power CordQuick Setup Guide
- "In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡
- (1) TN670 Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (7,500 Pages)(1) DR600 Drum Unit (30,000 Pages)
- 1 Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Emulation(s)||BR-Script3 is PostScript®3™ compatible|
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||Toner yield is approximate, based on 5% page coverage (letter). Drum yield is approximate, and may vary by type of use.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb. (bond) paper. Additional purchase required.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary