Introducing Business Smart Plus with INKvestment cartridges - an innovative, cost-effective, high-volume printing solution for your small office or home office. Brother created INKvestment cartridges to provide larger print volume businesses a budget friendly solution with 2400 page black cartridges for under $25 and 1200 page color cartridges for under $15‡. INKvestment cartridges provide less than $0.01 black cost per page and less than $0.05 color cost per page‡. The MFC-J5920DW features convenient single-pass duplex scan/copy, dual paper trays and ships with Super-High yield INKvestment cartridges‡, making this machine the perfect high volume printer for your business. Additionally, the MFC-J5920DW offers enhanced cloud‡ and mobile connectivity‡ so you can print on the go with ease.
- Spend less for more pages with INKvestment cartridges: 2400 page black cartridges < $25 and 1200 page color cartridges < $15‡.
- Super low printing costs:< $0.01 black and < $0.05 color cost per page‡.
- 500-sheet dual paper tray total capacity up to 11"x17". ADF up to 50 sheets.
- Multi-purpose tray offers convenient printing of specialty paper and envelopes. Accepts up to 80 sheets of 8.5"x11" or up to 5 sheets of 11"x17".
- This all-in-one printer features single pass duplex scan/copy and automatic duplex printing.
- Wireless printing from a mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Fast print speeds‡:Up to 22ppm black / 20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Easily navigate onscreen menus on an intuitive 3.7" TouchScreen display with swipe functionality.
- Scan to popular cloud services via Web Connect including Google Drive™, Dropbox, Evernote® and Evernote Business® , OneNote and more‡.
- The Brother MFC-J5920DW comes with a 2-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Scan to Office, Outline&Copy, Outline&Scan, Outline&Remove, NoteScan, CreativeCenter™
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- FACEBOOK™, FLICKR®, GOOGLE DRIVE™, EVERNOTE®, , DROPBOX, BOX, ONEDRIVE, ONENOTE® , Brother™ CLOUD APPS
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct®, Cortado Workplace
- One-Push Wireless Configuration
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- WiFi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0‡, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct®, USB Flash Memory Drive and Pictbridge
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send / Receive, I-Fax (download), Scan to E-mail Server (download)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA (Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS Name Resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, TFTP server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client, POP3, IMAP4, HTTP Server
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as defalut) NDP, RA, mDNS, LLMNR Responder, DNS Resolver, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP, FTP Client/Server, SNMPv1/v2, TFTP server, Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP3, CIFS Client, SNTP Client, IMAP4, ICMPv6, HTTP Server
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Yes / Yes
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- 8.5" x 11.7"
- Duplex Copying
- ID Copy
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡
- 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡
- 9ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 2in1(ID) / 4in1 Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400%, in 1% increments
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 23.3" x 16.6" x 15.9"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 37.7 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 19.3" x 13.6" x 12.1"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 31.7 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (250 locations)‡
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- No / Yes / Yes
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes / 24 Hours
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 200 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Yes (up to 200 Pages)
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Yes (B&W only)
- LCD Display
- 3.7" TouchScreen Display with Swipe
- LCD Size (characters/lines)
- 3.7" TouchScreen Display with Swipe
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡
- Up to 30,000 Printed Pages
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡
- 250-1500 Printed Pages
- Standard Memory
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) LC20EBK/C/M/Y INKvestment Series Super High Yield Ink CartridgesCD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- INKvestment Super High-yield Ink Cartridges LC20EBK, LC20EC, LC20EM, LC20EY
- 2-Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T test chart with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Borderless Printing||Borderless printing is available for Letter, 4"x6", 5"x8", 5"x7", A4, A6, 3.9"x5.8" and 5.8"x7.8" paper sizes.|
|Broadcasting (# of locations)||B&W only.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection. For more details, visit www.connectprintshare.com.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 90% of replacement LC20E Black, and 45% of replacement LC20E Color Series, due to ink system initialization. Approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother™ iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||Resolutions are listed vertical by horizontal dpi.|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||The recommended range of monthly printed pages to achieve the best possible performance and printer life. Printers are intended to handle occasional usage beyond this range with little or no effect. Consistently printing above the recommended print volume, however, may adversely affect the print quality or life of the machine. It is always best to choose a printer with an appropriate recommended print volume to allow for any anticipated increase in printing needs.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
|Web Connect‡||Requires Internet connection and an account with a desired service. See www.connectprintshare.com for more details. FLICKR is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. GOOGLE DRIVE and PICASA are trademarks of Google, Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. EVERNOTE is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary