The Professional Series MFC-J6720DW combines business essential features including fastest in class print speeds‡ and low cost printing along with printing, copying, scanning and faxing up to 11"x17". Connectivity options include mobile device printing, Wi-Fi Direct™ and Wireless 802.11b/g/n. An intuitive 2.7" TouchScreen color LCD display allows easy menu navigation and access to popular online services via Web Connect‡, as well as Brother Cloud Apps‡ for innovative ways to capture and convert documents. Available Super High Yield replacement ink cartridges offer approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color‡.
- Fastest in Class Print Speeds‡. Up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color (Fast Mode)‡ and up to 22ppm black and 20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces. Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking.
- Low Cost Printing with Super High Yield replacement ink cartridges offering approximately 2400 pages black and 1200 pages color‡.
- 2.7" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel that only shows you the keys you need. Create up to 18 shortcuts for frequently used functions.
- Free Brother Cloud Apps let you capture and convert paper documents directly from your machine‡.
- Support. 2-year limited warranty plus free lifetime phone support.
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Easily navigate menus on the 2.7" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents.
- Flexible Paper Handling. Dual trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets up to 11"x17" paper.
- Super High Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges with approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color‡
- Innovative Landscape Print Technology stores and feeds paper in landscape orientation for a compact footprint.
- Convenient mobile device printing‡
- NFC compatible for "touch to connect" printing and scanning‡
Connectivity & Compatibility
- Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Outline & Copy, Outline & Remove, Outline & Scan and Note Scan
- Cloud Services (Web Connect)‡
- Mobile Device Compatibility‡
- AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Wi-Fi Direct™, Cortado Workplace
- One-Push Wireless Setup
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, AOSS™
- Standard Interface(s)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct™, Ethernet, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Standard Network Features†
- Printing, Scanning, Removable Drive, PC Fax Send / Receive, Scan to E-mail Server and I-Fax (download)
- Standard Network Interface
- Network (Ethernet) Interface (10/100 Base-TX), Wireless (802.11b/g/n)
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)
- ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, , TFTP server, SMTP Client, APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, ICMP, Web Services (Print/Scan), CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)
- (Turned off as default) NDP, RA, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, mDNS, FTP Server, TELNET, SNMPv1, TFTP, Scanner Port, Web Services (Print/Scan), SMTP Client, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, POP3, APOP, FTP Client, CIFS Client, SNTP Client
- USB Direct Interface/PictBridge‡
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Black Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 23cpm Black
- Color Copy Speed (max. cpm)
- 20cpm Color
- Copying Capability
- B/W & Color Copying
- Design Style
- Document Glass Size
- Ledger (11.7" x 17")
- Duplex Copying
- Manual (up to 11" x 17")
- ID Copy
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡
- 12 cpm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color)‡
- 9 cpm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- N in 1 Function
- 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Poster Function
- 25% - 400% in 1% increments
- Sorting Function
- Stand-alone Copying
- No PC Required
Dimensions & Weights
- Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 25.9" x 19.6" x 16.3"
- Carton Weight (lbs)
- 43.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")
- 21.8" x 17.0" x 12.2"
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- 36.4 lbs.
- Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡
- Approx. 3 Sec. Per Page
- Broadcasting (# of locations)
- Yes (50 locations)
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready‡
- No / Yes / Yes
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡
- Document Memory Backup
- Yes / 24 Hours
- Duplex Faxing
- External TAD Interface
- Fax Modem Speed
- Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps Fax Modem
- Fax Page Memory (max. pages) ‡
- Up to 200 Page Fax Memory
- Faxing Capability
- B/W & Color Faxing
- Fax/Telephone Switch
- Out-of-Paper Reception
- Yes (up to 200 Pages)
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive)†
- Yes (B&W only)
- Quick Scan/Memory Transmission (approx. sec/page)‡
- Yes, approx 3.17 sec / page @ letter; 3.37 sec/page @ ledger
- LCD Display
- 2.7" TouchScreen Display with TouchPanel
- Security Functions
- Secure Function Lock (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)
- Wireless Network Security
- SSID (32 chr), WEP 64/128bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP:AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- Carton Contents‡
- (4) Cartridges LC103BK/C/M/Y Starter Ink Cartridges CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and MacUser's ManualQuick Setup GuideTelephone Line Cord
- "In-box" Consumables/Yield‡
- Innobella LC103BK: 600 pages; LC103C/M/Y: 600 pages)
- 2-Year Limited
|Automatic Document Feeder Capacity (max. pages)‡||Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb (bond) paper.|
|Best Transmission Speed (approx. sec./page)‡||Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1 with highest available coding method and standard resolution.|
|Black Print Speed (max. ppm)||Click here for print speed methodology.|
|Brother Cloud Apps‡||Requires internet connection. For more details, visit www.connectprintshare.com.|
|Distinctive Ring Detection Ready‡||Check with local phone company for service availability.|
|Fax Page Memory (max. pages)‡||Using ITU-T Test Chart #1 at standard resolution and highest compression mode.|
|"In-box" Consumables/Yield‡||Actual yield of starter cartridge will be approx. 65% of replacement 203 cartridge series, due to ink system initialization process. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.|
|ISO-based Copy Speed (black)‡||Copy speed using ADF. Based on ISO/IEC 24735. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|ISO-based Print Speed (black)‡||Based on ISO/IEC 24734. Click here for inkjet print speed methodology.|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle‡||Maximum number of printed pages per month and can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum printer life, it is best to choose a printer with a duty cycle that far exceeds your print requirements.|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||Requires connection to a wireless network. For more details regarding Brother iPrint&Scan app visit www.connectprintshare.com|
|Optional Paper Trays (capacity)||Additional purchase required.|
|Warranty||Click here for 2-Year Limited Warranty statement.|
- If free shipping is indicated above: free ground shipping on orders over $49.99 within the contiguous U.S. See Shipping Policy for details and conditions.
*Prices May Vary