- P-touch Embellish ELITE (PT-P715eBT)
- P-touch Embellish Gold on Wine Red Satin Ribbon ~1” (TZe-RW54)
- Floral foam block
- Assorted faux fall foliage (we added some flameless candles to the finished look)
- Grapevine cornucopia of your choosing
- Glue craft sticks
- Heat Gun
- Soft vinyl tape measure
Measure around your cornucopia opening so when it comes time to print your customized ribbon you will know what length you need it to be. Also, measure the length of the top/hanging part you will be wrapping your other ribbon around here.
Next, make sure you have your Design&Print 2 downloaded on your smart device. Connect to your Embellish ELITE, open the app and choose the template called RIBBON.
- You want to scroll down to the repeating patterns. We choose #20 but feel free to choose another layout if you feel it fits better.
- You can change the tape color to show the Gold on Red Satin Ribbon or whatever color you have chosen.
- From here you change your message by tapping on the letters (we choose to write Happy Thanksgiving) and you can also change your font from this screen if you wish.
- You can also change the emoji by tapping on the one showing and then scrolling through all the different categories.
- When you are ready to print hit the Print button. VERY IMPORTANT do not change the length of your ribbon on the main screen under text length you will do this within the print section.
- While on the Print screen you will see Ribbon/tape length this is where you will put in your measurement from step 1. We like to leave a little extra so when we glue the piece down.
We are going to print the patterned ribbon now for your top piece that will wrap around.
- Go back to your home screen and choose the PATTERN template.
- Here you can choose any pattern, choose #9 the one that looks like leaves. Again, you can change the tape color to mirror what you have in your machine.
- Choose Print and then change your ribbon length here. We like to calculate a little extra since your will be wrapping this around.
Now we are ready to decorate. Cut your floral foam if needed to fit in the opening of your cornucopia. Arrange your fall décor and stick them into the floral foam so they stay in place. We like to lay it out before so you’re not damaging the foam while figuring out your design.
Place your centerpiece on the table and in the middle, we added additional fall foliage and the flameless candles. You have just completed a beautiful fall centerpiece to show off or gift! You can also use this as a hanging decoration. Share your personalized projects using #ptouchembellish